Transforming Lives through Inclusive Dental Excellence
Since 2008, the Miami County Dental Clinic (MCDC) has been dedicated to providing quality dental care and oral health education to those in the community benefiting from affordable, compassionate and accessible dental services to low-income, uninsured, under-insured patients.
The clinic has over 9,000 active patients from Troy, Piqua, Tipp City, West Milton, Covington, Sidney, Bradford, New Carlisle, Pleasant Hill, and Casstown.
On average, roughly half our patients are uninsured and qualify for the sliding fee scale. The rest are mostly on state-assisted insurances, with the remainder on commercial insurances provided through an employer.
MCDC specializes in routine and emergency examinations, hygiene, extractions, rotary endodontics, amalgam and composite restorations, dentures, partials and crowns.
Our core values:
- Quality Dental Care: Highly trained team of dental professionals.
- Accessible, Equitable, Affordable Care: The clinic serves low income, uninsured, under-insured and state assisted populations.
- Children’s Oral Health Outreach: Engaging and maintaining oral health through education — dental care is an integral part of overall health.
- Culture of Compassion: Providing care in a non-threatening, friendly, encouraging environment.
- Community Partnerships: Partnering with other non-profit agencies is essential to our patients and families; providing wrap-around support for the overall wellbeing of our patients.
The Miami County Dental Clinic continues to make a significant impact on the community. As the only safety net dental clinic in Miami County, we provide a sliding fee scale for the 49% of our patients that are uninsured, based on your income level and family size. We continue to offer quality dentistry at affordable rates. We are one of three dental offices in Miami County that do accept Medicaid.